Volume XVIII, Number 2, Spring, 1989
- Case for Giving the Reciprocal System a Public Hearing, Frank H.
- The Nature of Time, Dewey B.
- A Tall Tale: Review of A Brief History of Time, Ronald W. Satz
- Accomodations for ISUS Portland 1989 Conference, Phillip H. Porter
- What is a Photon? Frank H. Meyer
- Simple Vibratory Motion in the Reciprocal System, David Halprin
- The Metaphysics of Motion, Maurice Gilroy
- Letter of Chris Halvorson, March 24, 1989 With Questions About
R.S., Chris Halvorson
- Some Comments of Dewey Larson, May 2, 1989, on Chris Halvorson's Letter,
Dewey B. Larson
- New Edition of The Case Against the Nuclear Atom Model Ready
- Suggestions for Building More Models of R.S. Entities, Lawrence