The Reciprocity journal was created in August of 1971, as a newsletter
to exchange ideas and research on Dewey B. Larsons
Reciprocal System of theory. The objectives of Reciprocity are to:
- Report events and developments that have some significance in connection
with the theory.
- Report on the activities of individuals who are working on extending
the theoretical system to new fields into greater detail, or to specific
- Call attention to, and comment on, publications concerning the Reciprocal
System or of interest in connection with it.
- Publish comments and suggestions from individuals interested in the
theory and its application.
- Publicize forthcoming lectures or meetings (including regular meetings
of various scientific societies) at which matters relevant to the Reciprocal
System will be, or can be, discussed.
Articles concerning all aspects of the Reciprocal System are welcome.
Contributors should consult the journals official publication
Complete Index to the Back Issues of Reciprocity